1. The store does not collect any data apart from the data encrypted in the cookies.
2. The cookie files („Cookies“) are computer data, in particular text files which are stored on the computer or a mobile device of the Customer and are meant for the use of the Store’s pages. They usually include the name of the website domain they come from, their storage time on the data terminal equipment and a unique number.
3. An entity responsible for placing cookies on the Customer‘s data terminal equipment and accesing them is the Store’s operator.
4. Cookie files are used for:
- Adjusting the content of the Store’s website to the Customer’s preferences and optimizing the use of the website; in particular they enable recognizing the Customer’s equipment and displaying the webiste accordingly with the Customer’s individual needs
- Creating statistics which help to understand the way the Customers use the websites which allows to improve their stucture and content
5. There are two major types of cookies used by the Store: session cookies and persistent cookies. The session cookies are temporary files stored on the Customer’s device and active during a given visit on the website – until logging out, leaving the store or closing a browser session. The persistent cookies are stored on the Customer’s data terminal equipment for a given period of time or until being deleted by the Customer.
6. Following categories of cookies are used by the Store:
- “Essential cookies“ – cookies enabling operation of the Store, e.g. authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication on the Website;
- Cookies used for security reasons, e.g. to detect frauds, i.a. with regard to authentication on the Websit
- “Performance cookies“ which collect information on the method of using the website pages
- “Functional cookies“ which allow to “remember“ Customer‘s settings and adjusting the interface to the Cutomer’s preferences, e.g. with regard to the chosen language or region the Customer comes from, the font size, the look of the website etc.
- “Advertisment cookies“ allow providing the Customers with the ads adjusted to their interests
7. Very often the software used for browsing Internet ( browser) has a default setting which accepts storage of cookies in the Customer’s data terminal equipment. At any given time the Customers can change the settings concerning the cookies. Settings can be altered so that cookies are blocked automatically by the browser or to notify the Customer about every case of cookies being sent. Detailed information on managing cookies is available in software (browser) settings.
9. Cookies saved on the Customer’s data terminal equipment may be used by third parties – partners and advertisers cooperating with the Store’s operator.
10. For further information on cookie files please refer to www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or to “Help“ section of the browser’s menu.